Thursday, October 6, 2005

Novena for Ellen and Aaron

Dear family, friends and all my dear readers

I will be on vacation for the next week, and posting will resume on Oct 17. While I am gone, please join me in prayer! My sister Ellen is getting married in nine days to Aaron. They will be married on Oct 15, the feast day of St. Teresa of Avila. Please pray the nine-day novena for the intercession of St. Teresa for the sake of my dear sis and her marriage.

Here is a quick guide:
First day- Thursday, Oct 6
Second day- Friday, Oct 7
Third day- Saturday, Oct 8
Fourth day- Sunday, Oct 9
Fifth day- Monday, Oct 10
Sixth day- Tuesday, Oct 11
Seventh day- Wednesday, Oct 12
Eight day- Thursday, Oct 13
Ninth day- Friday, Oct 14
Tenth day- feast of St. Teresa of Avila and wedding of Ellen and Aaron

Thank you so much for your prayers and your loyalty to my postings. God bless you!

Mary W.

No comments:

Post a Comment