Monday, February 13, 2012

I had a dream...

After attending The Order of Malta's superb Forum on Religious Liberty at Belmont Abbey College on Saturday, I had a strange dream in which I was at a gas station and filling up my huge white pickup truck.

It wasn't the pump's punch to my pocketbook that took my dream by surprise, but a comment from a handsome man one pump over: "So, what can you do if you can't use contraception?" he inquired.

Clever, sub-conscious me replied:
1. You can abstain at certain times of the month to prevent pregnancy; or,
2. You can fall in love with the idea of having a large family!


With that in mind, enjoy this article just recommended to me by Generation Life.  Its punch line?
So, just to sum up: 
  • It's a good idea for people to be fruitful and multiply; and
  • Regardless of how you feel about the Church's stance on birth control, it's proven pretty prophetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment