Thursday, February 16, 2012

Women Deserve Better than Chemical Contraceptives

In looking for a means to refute Congresswoman Rosa DeLauro who during her questioning of Bishop Lori and others before the House Oversight Committee, angrily demanded access to chemical contraceptives for the sake of women's health, I found my  new favorite website entitled, Ditch the Pill: Empowerment for Women. This website reminds me of my initiative in 2005 called No Room for Contraception.

Think there is a medical necessity for contraceptives? Think again.

1 comment:

  1. In 2006 when we started No Room for Contraception, we had coverage in Salon.com. I WISH there was actually a movement working to ban birth control and expose its harms. Meanwhile, we all will continue to suffer under the corruption in our medical field.

    ReplyDelete