Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Voting day

"I call as my witness Christ the Lord who will be my judge, that my vote is given to the one who before God I think should be elected." 

This is recited by each member of the College of Cardinals as they cast their ballot for Pope. This might be a good practice for us to adopt personally when casting our votes.

All authority comes from God, and in a democracy, the authority given to those who lead us is given by God by means of the intelligent choice of the people.

This year more than ever, our vote must be taken seriously. If Barak Obama gets a second term, our religious liberties will be trampled more than we could have ever imagined. Our only hope for overturning the HHS mandate is the election of Mitt Romney today.

No comments:

Post a Comment